Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use LicensePermission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on SolarGreen (AUST) Pty Ltd's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on SolarGreen (AUST) Pty Ltd's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by SolarGreen (AUST) Pty Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. DisclaimerThe materials on SolarGreen (AUST) Pty Ltd's web site are provided "as is". SolarGreen (AUST) Pty Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, SolarGreen (AUST) Pty Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall SolarGreen (AUST) Pty Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on SolarGreen (AUST) Pty Ltd's Internet site, even if SolarGreen (AUST) Pty Ltd or a SolarGreen (AUST) Pty Ltd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on SolarGreen (AUST) Pty Ltd's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. SolarGreen (AUST) Pty Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. SolarGreen (AUST) Pty Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. SolarGreen (AUST) Pty Ltd does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
SolarGreen (AUST) Pty Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SolarGreen (AUST) Pty Ltd of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing LawAny claim relating to SolarGreen (AUST) Pty Ltd's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Queensland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
“Win A $100 Gift Voucher” competition on Facebook Terms and Conditions
By entering the “Win A $100 Gift Voucher” competition on Facebook, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. STANDARD TERMS
1.1 You may only enter your ONE time. Your email address will only be accepted once into our system.
2. WHO CAN ENTER?
2.1 Subject to clause 2.2, entry is open to all Australian residents aged over 18 years.
2.2 Employees and their immediate families of SolarGreen (AUST) Pty Ltd and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
2.3 This promotion is only valid for customers who live within 150km of Brisbane CBD QLD.3. HOW TO ENTER
3.1 The competition commences on Sunday the 5th of May 2013 and is drawn on the first business day of each calendar month. This promotion is an ongoing monthly draw with a variety of Australian Gift Cards being offered from Fuel Suppliers, Grocery Suppliers and The Coffee Club. Any entries will be contacted in a separate email to verify their details, age and preference of gift card if they were to win the monthly draw. This is an ongoing monthly draw and will cease when and at the desecration of SolarGreen Pty Ltd, however it will not cease before a period of 6 calendar months.
3.2 In order to enter, entrants must clearly LIKE the SolarGreen fan page and then complete their email valid address.
3.3 Entrants in the competition may enter the competition only once per unique
3.4 Entries made each month directly from the www.solargreen.net.au website will also be deemed valid.
4.1 There will be one monthly winner. This person will be randomly selected from our database of entrants. The winner will be announced in our monthly newsletter and is required to check the newsletter for their winning details, the winner is required to contact SolarGreen by phone or email to verify their winnings within 2 weeks of the newsletter being published to receive one prize package, as set out below.
1 Australian Gift Card/Voucher for either Fuel (Coles Express), Groceries (Coles Myer Group), Bunnings, A Pre-paid Visa Card or a The Coffee Club Gift Card $100.00Total prize value is $100.00
4.3 Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.5. HOW TO WIN
5.1 There will be one monthly winner chosen from total pool of entries received. Each entrant who has entered the competition over the duration of the competition will be eligible.
5.2 The Winner will be notified via Facebook Message and Email. The winner’s name will be published on the Facebook/solargreenaust Website.
5.3 The promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
6. NO LIABILITY
6.1 In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions.
6.2 SolarGreen (AUST) Pty Ltd and associated agencies and companies will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit, or late, lost or misdirected mail.
6.3 SolarGreen (AUST) Pty Ltd assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
6.4 If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition
7. FACEBOOK GUIDLINES
7.1 Our Facebook promotions are administered within Apps on Facebook.com, either on a Canvas Page or a Page App.
a. SolarGreen (AUST) Pty Ltd acknowledge a complete release of Facebook from this promotion by each entrant or participant.
b. SolarGreen (AUST) Pty Ltd Acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
c. The participant is providing information to SolarGreen (AUST) Pty Ltd and not to Facebook.
7.3 SolarGreen (AUST) Pty Ltd does not condition registration or entry upon the user taking any action using any Facebook features or functionality other than liking a Page, checking in to a Place, or connecting to your app. For example, you must not condition registration or entry upon the user liking a Wall post, or commenting or uploading a photo on a Wall.
7.4 SolarGreen (AUST) Pty Ltd will not use Facebook features or functionality as a promotion’s registration or entry mechanism. For example, the act of liking a Page or checking in to a Place cannot automatically register or enter a promotion participant.
7.5 SolarGreen (AUST) Pty Ltd will not use Facebook features or functionality, such as the Like button, as a voting mechanism for a promotion.
7.6 SolarGreen (AUST) Pty Ltd will not notify winners through Facebook, such as through Facebook messages, chat, or posts on profiles (timelines) or Pages.
8. PROMOTER’S DETAILS
8.1 The promoter is SolarGreen (AUST) Pty Ltd, 5B/6 Quinns Hill Road East, Stapylton Queensland 4207
Phone – 07 3807 5999